EC Harris is the leading international Built Asset Consultancy and has been involved in the BSF programme from its outset. We are currently involved in 15 active BSF Programmes as either Local Authority Technical Advisors, Education and Strategy Advisors, Commercial Managers to Bidders and the provision of Technical Risk Investment Management (TIRM) to SPV's and Funders. Working across all clients types we are making a difference by:
- Supporting Authorities to leverage transformational outcomes and regenerative impact from their BSF programmes
- Providing Lead Adviser services for Local Authority Programme Management
- Securing value for money, well designed, sustainable education assets
- Increasing the certainty of completion and service delivery through our Independent Certifier skills
- Improving lending and investment returns for funders through our TIRM expertise
EC Harris is on the Partnerships for Schools (PfS) Technical Advisor Framework and is currently assisting a number of Authorities in later waves prepare for entry into the BSF programme.
In Sheffield we are involved in two different elements of the project, providing cost assistance to VINCI and producing benchmarking data and an independent 'value for money' assessment on behalf of Sheffield LEP for all new BSF projects.